- 2-3/4" (699 mm) step-in height, among the lowest in the
- industry, ensures ease of entering and exiting bath.
- Extra-wide watertight door for ease of access.
- Grip rails are mounted at optimum angles for added support.
- Unique external integrated grip rails provide assistance in
- and out of the bath.
- Powerful hydromassage jets can be individually adjusted for
- intensity and direction.
- Exclusive BubbleMassage™ airjets release thousands of
- bubbles that surround, support, and massage the body; three
- settings for high speed, low speed, and back only.
- Bask® heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with
- soothing warmth on your back, shoulders, and neck.
- Hydrotherapy controls located for easy access while seated.
- Multifunction handshower offers three spray experiences:
- wide coverage, intense drenching, and targeted.
- Handshower positioned to keep water inside bath.
- Built-in heater.
- Customized for your bathroom size and shape.
- Gel-coat fiberglass.
- Right drain.
- Installed in one day by a KOHLER-certified specialist.
- Includes gap panels to ensure fit for most alcove installations.
- Four leveling feet for quick installation.
K-23726 Drain treatment
K-23732 Tub & shower cleaner
Product consists of:
- 1268756 40" Cable Bath Drain
- K-T10292-4 Bath Faucet Trim
- K-438-K High-Flow Bath Valve with Diverter
- K-368 Handshower Holder
- 1283230 Thermostatic Mixing Valve
ASME A112.19.7/CSA B45.10
ASME A112.19.5/CSA B45.15
CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
CSA C22.2 No. 218.2
KOHLER® Walk-in Bath Lifetime Limited WarrantyKOHLER® Hydrotherapy Components Five- Year Limited Warranty
See website for detailed warranty information.
Color tiles intended for reference only.
Required Electrical Service
Two dedicated circuits required, protected with Class A Ground- Fault Circuit-Interrupter (GFCI). Outside North America, this device may be known as a Residual Current Device (RCD).
Blower, Heated Surface, Pump: 120 V, 20 A, 60 Hz
Heater: 120 V, 20 A, 60 Hz
All product dimensions are nominal.
|Basin area, bottom:||25-9/16" x 20-9/16" (649 mm x 522 mm)|
|Basin area, top:||44-1/16" x 22-15/16" (1120 mm x 582 mm)|
|Weight:||206 lbs (93.4 kg)|
|Water depth:||31" (787 mm)|
|Water capacity:||95 gal (359.6 L)|
|Blower: 120 V, 9.2 A, 60 Hz|
|Heated Surface: 120 V, 0.5 A, 60 Hz|
|Pump: 120 V, 7 A, 60 Hz|
|Heater: 120 V, 12 A, 60 Hz, 1500 W|
|Blower speed:||Three speed|
Required Electrical Service
Measure your actual product for rough-in details.
Install this product according to the installation instructions.
The hot water supply should be 70% of the capacity of the bath or greater. Installations will vary.
This bath is designed for below-the-floor drain installation.
This product may require reverse water supply line installation.